Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE-Week 4-2


Spry Menu Widget for Dreamweaver

The second part of the website I learned about was the Spry Menu Widget, which enables the user to create a menu bar for the website. Fortunately, Lynda has a video that gave me the steps to follow to customize my Menu Bar. My prior experiences with Dreamweaver had me creating a menu using Flash, but now it is Spry. I am not sure what Spry is, but I must say it was fairly easy to create and change. Once have completed the other pages I will be able to connect all the pages to this menu.

My primary issue now is the color scheme…I had initially thought I could use the school colors for the website, but the more I see the colors in action the less I like the site. I wonder if Lynda has a video for understanding website color.

Some issues I am having now is my extreme dislike for the title section, which I created using Photoshop. I am thinking I should use an actual picture with the title included. I guess that is another personal experience to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment